Events & Ceremonies
- More information on Award Presentation Ceremony for Excellence in Teaching, Research and Knowledge Exchange 2016
- More information on Plaque of Honour Unveiling Ceremony
- More information on The University conferred honorary degrees upon three distinguished individuals at the 197th Congregation held on March 14, 2017
- More information on 196th Congregation of the University of Hong Kong
- More information on HKU honours five distinguished individuals as Honorary University Fellows
Honorary University Fellowships were created in 1995 to recognise and honour those who are held in the highest regard by the University and to establish closer relationships with the community.
A celebration where HKU academics are recognised by their peers for their outstanding teaching and research excellence.
To thank and honour staff who have served the University for 15, 25, 35, 40 and 45 years
The title of University Laureate is the highest academic honour awarded by the University to recognise individuals who have made extraordinary scholarly contributions to the academic world, who have received international acclaim, and, who have been in association, or have committed to be associated, with the University.